sunnuntai 23. tammikuuta 2011

Recent activities

It´s all gone, Pete Tong

A co-worker gave this movie for me to watch. I was happy because I have been thinking of checking this out some time already. It was bit of a disappointment though. I´m a huge fan of clubbing movies such as Human Traffic, 24 Hour Party People and Studio 54 and I was expecting something in the similar vein. In a way I got it but the big problem there was that I personally see clubbing as a exceptionally good way to express your self by dancing and trough music and this film was from the beginning only the debauchery of disgusting people in the dirty side of the game. The main character does not change into good person by logic transition. The evolving goes a bit imblausible ways. The best thing however is the producer who has all the really bad and really good qualities tied together. Overall it was ok entertainment but was lacking the credibility for actual change of the characters.

Tuulamon tortut (or Mokkapalat)

I got these pastries for my birthday present and I´m not able to describe how much I love the taste of them! Everyone seems to have their own name for the square pastries topped with cacao and butter cream and nonpareils. This time the nonpareils were citrus flavored to give them a slightly different edge. I could just munch hundreds of these! The big secret here is that you should put the fresh baked things into fridgerator and keep them there for two days. Taste multiplies in this time and the sweetness goes straight to the base.


Mystery videos

Can´t describe what this video is about. It´s way too deep into some insane businesses. The only important thing is that it has music made by Error vs Toshiba (though the videos says that it is solely made by Error which is wrong or even error).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti